Monday, July 11, 2011

July 10, 2011 - Happy 24th Anniversary


It seems hard to believe that after 24 years, raising 7 children, participating in three weddings, moving to Kansas and back - and last but certainly not least - putting up with me, Faith is still smiling.  As you can tell from the above photo, Faith ages much more gracefully than I do.  Either that or I married her right out of Jr. High.

The truth be known, marring Faith was the greatest single event and the greatest blessing to ever take place in my life.  She has cared for our home and our children while I work, she studies the gospel and then shares all her new found insightes with me and most of all, she reaches out to help others.

I love my wife with all my heart.  She is my soul mate and my eternal companion.  She is my better half and will always be my guidance and inspiration.  Twenty-four years is such a short time when compared to what lies ahead, but I think we are off to a pretty good start.  Happy Anniversary sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for letting us share in the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete